Faisal Bawazir's
UiTM Projects

TSL641-CALL Project(Beta)

Contact me:    Faisal Muchtar Bawazir's Facebook
Other Info:       Bawazir in Wikipedia;   Bawazir in Wapedia

1:00 AM

Adaptation of My Fair Lady

Posted by Faisal Bawazir |

Adaptation of the film 'My Fair Lady' by Director George Cukor (1964) from the Play of Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw (1913)

Al-Bawazir's Film Choice Rating :
Al-Bawazir's Reading Choice Rating :


Click on the logo above to open and download the script of My Fair Lady

Click on the logo above to open and download GNU public license version of Pygmalion (pdf format)
Compliments of www.teechconsult.com


Media Major Theme:
The Sculptor Falling In Love With The Sculptor.


This was a must watch movie for all you guys out there. I saw the movie about ten years ago and for the purpose of this course (I miss out on the movie in the class as I thought we only need to focus on four clusters).

I went around to search for one. Non available though. Maybe I am looking in wrong places. So...in the end i resorted to torrent and mannn that took a long time. My PC was on almost for one week now and still....not finish. I saw the number of contributor to the movie and ...only one. That means if he shuts down the movie, I have no choice but to wait for hims to switch it on again. (god knows when). So I decided to watch and enjoy the half downloaded movie (hopefully some faded recollection comes back to my mind).


©Copyright Faisal Bawazir Muchtar, UiTM 2008

Subscribe